Friday, September 23, 2016

List of My songs

 MY TOP 10 INSPIRATIONAL SONGS
                    with my favorite lines




1. Steady my heart by: Kari Jobe 
  For this song I have no favorite line. 
 I love every line in this song, every lines relate my life. This song motivates and cheers me up whenever i am facing  hardships and struggles in life. This song reminds me that despite of all our problems, there is God who can we trust and make our hearts "still". This song makes me not to worry and urges me to trust God more. 
if you want to listen go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ip40j82ws



2. Broken Vessels by: Hillsong United
     My favorite line: "Oh, I can see You now, I can see the love in Your eyes."
The most intense song whenever we sing this in worship. I really love the aura of this song, it's like you are burning in God's presence. The reason why i love the line "Oh, i can see You now, i can see the love in Your eyes." is because it's the story of my heart wherein God had opened my eyes and heart from the blind and sinful ways of this world. . "I once was lost but now i am found by my Lord." 
 if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyYoe678yI



 3.Pursue by: Hillsong United
My favorite line: "Lead me to you, Forever Lord I will pursue."
This line captured my heart. From the word "pursue" it eager me to to his will, to be closer to him, to love him more. A love that pursue me to His everlasting grace. This song is also one of my most played song in my playlist.
if you want to listen go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaKd-OcrwMk


4.Borders by: Amber J. Liu
My favorite line: "Never be afraid even when you're cornered stand up straight fight your way through the borders."
Coolest song ever! This song conveys listener that do not be afraid when people are persecuting you because of your appearance. Do not even let people to drag you down, find and fight your way through the borders of life. Never let people stop you from reaching your dreams and to tell the world who you really are as a human. Have faith and be courageous. 
if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNT-zFJKifI


5.Even when it hurts by: Hillsong United
My favorite line: "Even when it hurts like hell, I'll praise you."
This song is remarkable to my heart most of all is my favorite line. This is my song for God. I remember when all pain covered me, physically, emotionally, spiritually. I always sing this song for me to promise God that even when i have a lot of problems and hurts im still here to call his name and to praise His name, no matter what i will praise Him. I declare this song as my promise song for God.
 if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sv_876eqxg


6.Always enough by: Kari Jobe
My favorite line: "If I have You, i have everything, Lord without you I am nothing."
This song makes me to commit and confess that God's love is enough. Without Him i am just nothing, without Him i cannot do anything,without Him i am worthless.  But with Him i have everything that i need. This song is also one of my promise song to God.
  if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA0OysHtyWE


7.Oceans by: Hillsong United
 My favorite line: "So I will call upon Your name and keep my eyes above the waves. When oceans rise,
my soul will rest in Your embrace,for
I am Yours and You are mine."
These phrases are in my heart during the hardest part of my life this year. The song that gives me more strength to hold tighter to God's hand. Shouting out his name and trying not to mind the big waves of my life that is trying to hit me. Reminding myself that i am God's and God is mine.
 if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw


8.Forever by: Hillsong United
My favorite line:"Forever I'll be with You." 
This was the song that i found very touching . I started singing this song when i decided again to be with His presence and never to leave without Him. This song is also one of my promise song to God. This song makes me cry whenever i listen to it.
if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARS6wlVwJQ


9.All for love by: Hillsong United
  My favorite line:"Everything i  need is You, my beginning my forever."
I remember that this was the first  christian song that i memorized, this song makes us to commit that we all need our everlasting God, Our alpha and our Omega. For his love never ends. 
His love that saved us , His love that changed us. 
I really love this song so much!
 if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMIY__Ydrq8


10. Beautiful by: Amber J. Liu
My favorite line: "두려움 없이 더 높이 날 수가 있어 ." (I can fly higher without fear, even when I’m trapped in darkness.) translation credits to: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/amber-beautiful-lyrics-english-romanized.html
My song for my self, this song is also the story of my life. This song inspired me and boosted up my confidence to be myself. 
The song conveys that just   fly higher as much as you  can, though there will be people hurting you, fly even more higher. Just be yourself, be true and be beautiful the way you are. Just fight. 
 if you want to listen go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgCGgq4OCjg



Thanks for reading my blog. Do you also have your inspirational songs? just comment down below and share it with me.
GOD BLESS US ALL! 






4 comments:

  1. Ok! This is a great playlist. I'm going go listen to these songs. The lyrics are great to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! This is a great playlist. I'm going go listen to these songs. The lyrics are great to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest with you, not a single song from this list I have heard. But I must say this is a great list since you provided the link and some sample lines! Thank you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete